What is Poole Car Club?
Poole Car Club was set up to promote sustainable car use around Poole. We aim to increase transport options for those who wish to reduce their carbon footprint, and want all the benefits of a car without owning one.
The Borough of Poole are supporting Co-wheels launch in Poole. Co-wheels are providing 3 Electric Cars around Poole. The cars will be available to the public every weekday from 6pm, at weekends and public holidays. By joining Poole Car Club via Co-wheels, you will be able to access these vehicles.
Benefits of a Car Club:
By joining a Car Club;
- You will not have the fixed costs of owning a car. Click to the right to find out how much you could save, by switiching from owning a petrol car to our electric car club scheme.
- It’s inexpensive- for current charges, click here
- Insurance is included in your fees. Click here to find out more.
- Convenient car parking bays in and around Poole.
- Car Clubs also compliment other forms of travel e.g. public and private transport.
Where can I charge my car?
If you need to recharge a car while you’re using it, you can use a point on the Chargernet Network throughout Dorset and beyond. Click here to find your nearest charging point.